Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Celebrate Yom Ha’Atzmaut – Israel Independence Day – with Zvuvi





Shalom Yeladim:
I know you’re familiar with stuffed animals, but have you ever seen a stuffed insect? Well, here I am! My creator – Tami Lehman Wilzig – asked her artist friend Vivianne Reich to make a stuffed Zvuvi so that she and I can talk to you b’arba einayim – face-to-face. Tami has this fun idea of having the two of us help you celebrate Yom Ha’atzmaut.
B’Emet – really! If you use Skype, you can book a live Q&A with Tami & me and we’ll answer all your questions about living in Israel, what it’s like for kids and where the fun places are to go. You can also ask Tami why she moved here and why she created me. It should be kaif -- lots of fun. Click here to find out how you can book a virtual visit with us.

Can’t wait to meet you.

Le’Hitraot…Zvuvi

P.S. I'll be back next week with a new post on rainfall in Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment