Friday, August 26, 2011

A Happy Ending to the Summer Vacation



Shalom Yeladim:


Sorry I haven't been in touch for a while but I've been kinda busy buzzing around this summer. Yesterday evening I did the coolest thing. I made a fly line to the Eretz Yisrael Museum in Tel Aviv to see the most spectacular fairy tale sand sculptures. Sculptors from the World Sand Sculpting Academy in The Hague – that's in Holland – came to Israel, took over the museum's courtyard and made gigantic sand sculptures from 700 tons of sand! Two represent Bible stories – like the Tower of Babel. The rest are interpretations of our favorite fairy tales – like The Little Mermaid. I took these two photos on the fly but I found a YouTube clip so that you can virtually enjoy our happy ending to our summer vacation.

Le'Hitraot...Zvuvi

No comments:

Post a Comment